Barstool Chicago Rivalries Draft Grades

Cons

Best Pick: Red Sox vs Yankees

Don't get me wrong, Army vs Navy is a tremendous first-overall pick and I don't know why he was trashed for it. But Red Sox vs Yankees is THE rivalry. It is probably the most famous rivalry in all American sports and I don't even know if it is very close. 

Worst Pick: Barstool vs The NFL

Meh this is a pander. It isn't really a "rivalry". Maybe I will get some hate for it but that is what I think. 

Grade: A-


Nadu

Best Pick: Duke vs UNC

Probably the most famous college rivalry and definitely the most famous CBB one. It has so many iconic people and moments, definitely worthy of a spot in the first round. 

Worst Pick: Cats vs Mice

Talk about a one-sided rivalry. Cats body mice, every day and twice on Sunday. The only reason people even view this as a rivalry is because Jerry is a dawg. 

Grade: C-


Chief

Best Pick: USA vs Russia

This is a rivalry that has gone on forever and will continue to go on for the foreseeable future. I mean the two countries had a race to the damn moon. Great pick. 

Worst Pick: Red Wings vs Avalanche

Hockey rivalries already have a disadvantage and Chief didn't even pick the most popular one. Not a smart end to a pretty solid draft. 

Grade: B-


Eddie

Best Pick: Pepsi vs Coke

This is just an incredible pick for me. I feel like this is just a constant fight in the world that is going on all of the time. Strong pick. 

Worst Pick: Rocky vs Drago

Meh not really a rivalry, just a beef. 

Grade: B+


Rico

Best Pick: Bloods vs Crips

Just a good old-fashioned rivalry. They hate each other and it is on-site. 

Worst Pick: NSYNC vs Backstreet Boys

I don't think any of the picks are awful, but this one is very meh. 

Grade: B-


Since they now say who is being left off the graphic, I'll no longer be including a loser in my predictions. 


Predicted Winner: Cons

Army vs Navy, Red Sox vs Yankees, Good vs Evil! Just absolute ringers up and down. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts