Barstool Chicago Company Sounds Draft Grades

KFC

Best Pick: McDonald's

Good pick. Everyone knows the sound, it is technically a jingle but I think the rules were so messed up anyways that it doesn't matter.

Worst Pick: Netflix

I just don't think the Netflix sound is that iconic.

Grade: B+


Eddie

Best Pick: Ricola

Thank God this draft had Ricola or it would've gone down as one of the all-time worst. None of the sounds drafted were particularly iconic to me. However, Ricola is a good pick.

Worst Pick: Apple

What? I actually don't think I even know what sound he's talking about. I've been using Apple products for a while and I really don't know what he means. Maybe I'm stupid, but my confusion probably does not bode well for this pick.

Grade: D


Chief

Best Pick: EA Sports

Great pick from Chief, it is the sound of everyone's childhood. I love it.

Worst Pick: Pixar

I don't think the Pixar sound is particularly bad, his draft was very good overall. 

Grade: A+


Dave

Best Pick: 60 Minutes

This is a sound that brings back so many memories for everyone. Everyone has the shared experience of watching football and hearing sixty minutes and realizing they still have mountains of homework left to do. 

Worst Pick: Intel

It really isn't as iconic as it used to be.

Grade: A-

(P.S. He got hosed in the whole Light Saber debate, especially since Carl could take Vader's breathing)


Carl

Best Pick: Law and Order

Very iconic and recognizable. 

Worst Pick: Darth Vader Breathing

I just don't think it really belongs. It doesn't fit in with most of the other picks plus if Dave couldn't take a light saber how could you take this. 

Grade: B


Predicted Winer: Chief
Predicted Loser: Eddie

Comments

Popular Posts