Barstool Chiacgo Fuck-Ups Draft Grades

Carl

Best Pick: 28-3

I don't know why he got shit for this because there wasn't an exact moment, however, it is so synonymous with messing up that it is a great pick. 

Worst Pick: Prohibiton

I mean it is something that got fixed rather quickly, so not quite at the level as other fuck ups. 

Grade: A


Dana

Best Pick: Steve Bartman

I think this is great in the third round just because of the Chicago connection. 

Worst Pick: Guy who threw away winning lottery ticket

This is a decent pick, but this isn't something super unique. Many people have thrown out winning lottery tickets in their lifetime. So for this reason I cannot say it is that good. 

Grade: A-


Person 3

Best Pick: Red Sox selling Babe Ruth

Yeah this is a great pick. He is widely considered to be the best baseball player ever and they gave him away for nothing. 

Worst Pick: Victoria Secret selling

I mean who knows about this? It is a decent pick in theory, but most people are not aware of this, to my knowledge at least. 

Grade: B+


Chief

Best Pick: Ron Wayne selling his stake in Apple

Incredibly unfortunate. I mean this guy has to live every day of his life knowing he made a terrible decision. Truly a great pick from Chief. 

Worst Pick: Skittles getting rid of Lime

Yeah, they fucked up, but not quite at the level as most of the other things drafted. 

Grade: B-


Eddie

Best Pick: Andres Escobar own goal

This was a good pick. This guy not only lost the game for his team, but it lost him his life. 

Worst Pick: Lebron's Decision

Huh? Yeah it wasn't great PR but they kept talking about how this tarnished Lebron's legacy and I have no idea what they are talking about. I mean I feel like nobody cares that he went to the Heat besides Cleveland fans. Also, Lebron did not invent the super team. I don't like Lebron but this pick is just bad. Also, I feel bad for Dave for everyone clowning on him. 

Grade: D-

Just a side note, this has to be one of the worst drafts in Dog Walk history. First, we have the Lebron decision in the first round. What? The Heat won two championships where is the mistake in that? Second, M&M's turning down ET? Um ok, I'm sure M&M's is really hurting because they weren't in ET. How did nobody give him a shit for that? Finally, Coffee Cup in GOT. I get it that was a fuck up, but how many people actually realized that when they were watching the show? Overall, not a great draft, actually a very shitty one. Rant over. 


Predicted Winner: Carl

Predicted Loser: Eddie


Comments

Popular Posts