Steven Cheah's Barstool Chicago Draft Grades Grades

So Steven Cheah decided to throw his hat in the draft-grading ring. As a self-proclaimed expert on the topic, I found it fitting to grade his grades. For those that haven't seen it, I'll link Steven Cheah's grades below.


https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3421315/dog-walk-draft-grades-espn-draft


Cheah goes as follows with his grades

Eddie: C-
Dave: B+
Chief: B
Smitty: A
Carl: B

Not bad for a first-time grade. My biggest gripes with the picks are these three things: Eddie does not have the worst draft, Smitty does not have the best draft, and Dave's draft should not be ranked as highly.

First, Eddie has a very strong draft IMO, I am actually so confused about how it was left off. He has far and away the best program available. A strong segment in C'mon man, a good personality in Dan Patrick, and his 30 for 30 and commercial are both pretty strong. 

Second, Smitty doesn't have the best draft. Overall I would give Smitty's a B or B+ and this comes from my dislike towards PTI. I understand it is an unpopular opinion, but I just don't think PTI is that good.

Finally, I think he also overrates Dave's draft. Kenny Mayne was such an average pick and the Steve Irwin commercial isn't as memorable as some of the other commercials taken. With that being said I still think his draft is probably a B, but I think Carl's is better.

Overall I give his draft grades a B, solid, but needs improvement. I think his grades look aesthetically pleasing, but the content is not as correct.

I would like to end this by thanking all of you guys for rushing to support me upon seeing Steven's grades. I am not threatened by him because I am sure we both do this out of our enjoyment of the Dog Walk, but I really do appreciate everyone tagging me on Twitter. I always appreciate your support and can not begin to thank everyone enough for reading every week.

Comments

Popular Posts