Stoolies Clubhouse TV Show Draft Grades

This week the Stoolies Clubhouse drafted TV shows. It's a pretty solid draft all around. Here are the results.


5. Draft 1

This draft gets a ton of its firepower from having The Office. This is many people's favorite sitcom or even their favorite show. New Girl and Narcos are also both really solid shows.

4.Draft 3 

Brooklyn nine-nine in the final round is an incredible steal. I wouldn't have been surprised if that was a first rounder. It's just that good. Family Guy is also really good. I like Shark Tank, but wouldn't have drafted it.

3. Draft 10

The Sopranos is considered by many to be the best show by many, so the fact that it went tenth is a steal. Band of Brothers is also solid, the only downfall being it only has one season. SNL is a good, outside-of-the-box pick. After the top three, the draft falls off a bit.

2. Draft 7

It's always Sunny, Curb, and Parks and Rec, are all incredible sitcoms. In my opinion, It's Always Sunny is the funniest show currently on TV. Curb is also one of the most realistic shows in my opinion, which gives it an edge. I've also never seen Yellowstone, but I've gathered it's kind of about people in cowboy hats, which is cool. The thing that keeps this draft out of first is that it is too sitcom-heavy, sometimes I like to have a laugh. 

1. Draft 4

I think the worst pick in this draft is probably Black Mirror, which isn't bad at all. GOT is simply the best show on television, maybe ever. South Park is incredibly funny, it's my favorite cartoon. I haven't seen Ted Lasso, but everyone says it is absolutely amazing. The Bachelor is also a very good show. Just an all-around incredible drafting performance. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts