Barstool Chicago Super Bowl Shit draft grades

The Chicago boys are back with a Super Bowl draft. They are joined by Buccaneers super fan Steven Cheah. This draft was pretty close and it's hard to say who's going to win.


 Round 1 Pick 1: Tom Brady, Carl

I mean there isn't a whole lot to say about the pick. He has the most rings and he's been to the super bowl the most times. This was one of the most obvious picks in the history of selecting things.

Grade: A+

 Round 1 Pick 2: Bill Belichick, Dave

I mean yeah, Belichick is a phenomenal coach. He's got the most rings, just repeat what I said with Brady. Good pick. 

Grade: A+

 Round 1 Pick 3: Joe Montana, Steven Cheah

Very chalky in the beginning. Montana and Brady are up their in the GOAT conversation. He had the Super Bowl record for years. Another good pick. But it looks bad when you take the second best option in the same round though.

Grade: A

 Round 1 Pick 4: Buffalo Chicken Dip, Eddie

So I'm from Maryland and crab dip usually takes the prize over buffalo chicken. However I can understand the value of this pick. Buffalo chicken dip is awesome and for some reason tastes better the first weekend of February. It's a quality pick.

Grade: A

 Round 1 Pick 5: John Elway, Chief

Third quarterback taken in the round and I personally think it's a good pick. Although he has a losing record he still played well in all of his Super Bowls. However I think the losing record will end up harming Chief in the long run.

Grade: A-

 Round 2 Pick 1: Super Bowl XXXIV, Chief

The final play is absolutely legendary in NFL history. It's always good when a Super Bowl comes down to the end, and you can't get many more better endings than that. Good pick.

Grade: A

 Round 2 Pick 2: Super Bowl XX, Eddie

A bit of a pander for Chicago fans. Arguably the best defense of all time, but not a great super bowl. Everyone hates when the super bowl is a blowout and this was certainly the case. I think it will probably play well with their Chicago fans, but nationally it's pretty forgettable.

Grade: B

 Round 2 Pick 3: Prince (2007), Steven Cheah

I mean just signing Purple Rain in the rain gives this an A. I think a lot of people highly rate this Super Bowl

 Round 2 Pick 4: Super Bowl XLII, Dave

One of the biggest underdog stories in sports history. The Patriots would've went undefeated and the Eli stopped that. The final drive with the helmet catch really solidifies this games legacy Good pick.

Grade: A

 Round 2 Pick 5: Chuck Noll, Carl

I mean I never watched them obviously, but four Super Bowls is hard to argue against. I don't really know how well it will play

 Round 3 Pick 1: Pigs in a Blanket, Carl

I don't really think this is the number two overall appetizer, maybe it's a midwest thing, I'm not completely sure. They're ok, but I don't think it's an amazing pick.

Grade: B

 Round 3 Pick 2: Chicken Wings, Dave

I don't really know why this pick was taken so negatively by the group, I think it was a great pick. Everyone orders wings on Super Bowl Sunday. I think it was a great pick, definitely better than pigs in a blanket.

Grade: A

 Round 3 Pick 3: Super Bowl XLIII, Steven Cheah

One of the best endings in Super Bowl history. As a Ravens fan I was absolutely devastated when Antonio Holmes made that catch. However looking back on it, that was an amazing Super Bowl.

Grade: A-

 Round 3 Pick 4: Tom Petty (2008), Eddie

A pretty good pick. Tom Petty is just a solid selection, its like a left guard, not sexy but solid.

Grade: B

 Round 3 Pick 5: Aerosmith, Britney Spears, *NSYNC (2001), Chief

Definitely the most star-studded halftime show. I don't understand why Cheah and Dave tried to say it wasn't a great pick. This one was awesome. Also, Cheah's story is 100% made up and you can't convince me otherwise.

Grade: A+

 Round 4 Pick 1: Queso, Chief

I cannot believe this ended up in the fourth round. Chips and queso is a staple at any Super Bowl party. It is also great value in the fourth round.

Grade: A+

 Round 4 Pick 2: Eli Manning, Eddie

So I really don't think this will play well on the graphic, but it's a very good pick. He only has two wins, but they were both against the number one overall selection.

 Round 4 Pick 3: Vince Lombardi, Steven Cheah

I mean the trophy is named after him. It's a good pick especially in the fourth round.

Grade: A

 Round 4 Pick 4: Katy Perry (2015), Dave

I think this is probably the best halftime show of the last decade. It will play well on the graphic, especially if it has the left shark picture.

Grade: B+

 Round 4 Pick 5: Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake(2004), Carl

Tits.

Grade: A+

 Round 5 Pick 1: Super Bowl XXXVI, Carl

This was the Super Bowl that started the Patriots dynasty. It had a good ending, which is important for a good Super Bowl. Good pick for Carl in the fifth round.

Grade: A-

 Round 5 Pick 2: Patrick Mahomes, Dave

So this is definitely some recency bias. It's gonna seem like a good pick because we all love Mahomes. I don't really think it's a good pick because, currently, he has the same super bowl record of Joe Flacco and Nick Foles. I am not sure how this pick will play on the graphic.

Grade: C+

 Round 5 Pick 3: Giant Sub, Steven Cheah

Not a great pick honestly. It's more gimmicky than anything. There were better apps left on the board like, nachos, potato skins, or mozzarella sticks. Pretty poor ending.

Grade: C+

 Round 5 Pick 4: Jimmy Johnson, Eddie

Great value pick in the last round. He only has two Super Bowls, but he's just a good coach.

Grade: A 

 Round 5 Pick 5: Marv Levy, Chief

So Chief probably lost the draft with this pick. He had a pretty good draft, then picked someone that has never won a super bowl. Still impressive to go to four straight. If Bills Mafia can find the graphic, it might play well though.

Grade: B-

This is a pretty hard draft to predict. I know one thing, Steven Cheah is definitely being off of the graphic because his draft kinda stunk. Also, he was pretty annoying the whole draft.

Now that my little rant is over, I think Chief really would've won if he didn't pick Marv Levy. Carl is gonna get a lot of votes just for having Tom Brady. Dave's draft just seemed a bit uninspired and I really think Mahomes isn't a great pick


My predicted winner: Carl

Predicted loser: Cheah


Comments

Popular Posts