Barstool Chicago Hottest Cartoon Characters Draft Grades

Round 1 Pick 1: Harley Quinn, Nicky Smokes

Oh no! The Harley Quinn cartoon character isn't the hot one! What an absolute fumble when there is a clear first-overall pick. Not a great start.

Grade: C+

Round 1 Pick 2: Jessica Rabbit, Megan

Yup, this is what everyone just assumed this would be the first pick. It is the clear 1.1 and this is a very good pick. 

Grade: A+

Round 1 Pick 3: Lola Bunny, Eddie 

Lola Bunny is a bit overrated in my opinion. Like the old Lola Bunny is fine, but probably not third-overall. Just my opinion. 

Grade: B

Round 1 Pick 4: Jasmine, Chief

This is a solid selection from Chief. She's pretty and rich, which is always a plus. Overall, I like the pick but I think it was taken a little early. 

Grade: B+

Round 1 Pick 5: Lara Croft, Dave

This is a very good pick. I think everyone likes Lara Croft and has fond memories of it. While she isn't like actually that attractive looking, it will give everyone good thoughts from their childhood. 

Grade: A

Round 2 Pick 1: Roxanne, Dave

She isn't "hot" per se, but she is someone you can settle down with. My only problem with the pick is the name recognition. I don't truly know how big the Goofy Movie was. I know it, but does everyone? I'm not so sure. This leads me to believe this pick could have been taken in a later round. 

Grade: B-

Round 2 Pick 2: Belle, Chief

Now this is a great pick. This is the girl you take home to your mama. She looks good and is sophisticated. Great pick and honestly, it makes a lot of sense for my guy Chief right here. 

Grade: A

Round 2 Pick 3: Elastigirl, Eddie

Holy cow, we got our first MILF on the list, and boy is it a winner. I wasn't even thinking of her when I first thought of this, but what a great pick for some... obvious reasons. Not only is she good-looking, but she has superpowers and is an awesome mom. Great pickup for Eddie. 

Grade: A+

Round 2 Pick 4: Daphne, Megan

I feel like Daphne is a bit overrated. She was probably one of the og "hot" cartoon characters, but time has passed her by. I think she was drafted a bit too high. 

Grade: B

Round 2 Pick 5: Shego, Nicky Smokes

This is a great pick for the younger crowd. Everyone below 25 will definitely agree with this pick. She is like the hot goth trend.

Grade: A

Round 3 Pick 1: Poison Ivy, Nicky Smokes

This is a bad pick. She just isn't that attractive of a pick, to me at least. Also, another Batman pick is weird. 

Grade: C+

Round 3 Pick 2: Esmeralda, Megan

I had completely forgotten about her, but HOLY. What an incredible pickup right here. People might not know the name, but it will definitely play well on the graphic. 

Grade: A

Round 3 Pick 3: Ariel, Eddie

I don't think Ariel is the most attractive person by any stretch of the imagination, however, the character brand is very strong and everyone thinks mermaids are hot. So, overall I don't love the pick, but I think it is solid because the movie is so famous.

Grade: B+

Round 3 Pick 4: Megara, Chief

She doesn't do it for me. I love the movie Hercules, but she just wasn't my favorite pick. I may just not remember her being super cool or anything, but she was just average to me. 

Grade: B-

Round 3 Pick 5: Lana Lockhart, Dave 

This pick stinks. It is just a one-off character in the show and nobody even remembers the name. Sometimes the actual character is more important than the attractiveness. 

Grade: C

Round 4 Pick 1: Babette, Dave

Bad pick. Nobody knows who this is. I mean she looks good, but absolutely zero name recognition. 

Grade: C

Round 4 Pick 2: Anastasia, Chief

Round 4 Pick 3: Green M&M, Eddie

Yup, this is a great late-round pick. I honestly thought this would have been taken earlier, so props to Eddie for getting her in the fourth round. I can't believe they changed her to make her ugly, just truly disappointing. 

Grade: A

Round 4 Pick 4: Lana Kane, Megan

I think this pick is fine. I don't think she is incredible, but she is fine.

Grade: B

Round 4 Pick 5: Padme, Nicky Smokes

This dude cannot get out of his own way here. Cartoon Padme? Really? That is such a bad pick. Not even attractive. 

Grade: D

Round 5 Pick 1: Catwoman, Nicky Smokes

Not nearly a diverse enough board. Can't be picking three characters from the same franchise, none of which are particularly attractive. 

Grade: C

Round 5 Pick 2: Lola (Shark Tales), Megan

I don't think this is a great pick, she is a fish. 

Grade: C

Round 5 Pick 3: Elsa, Eddie

Elsa is a solid pick in the fifth round. She isn't as great as some of the other ones, but she is certainly respectable. 

Grade: B+

Round 5 Pick 4: April O'Neil, Chief

Elite pick at the end. She is a rocket.

Grade: A

Round 5 Pick 5: Lurleen Lumpkin, Dave

WTF? Such an odd pick. 

Grade: C


I think there is not clear winner, but I think Eddie ends up winning with the name brands of his picks. 

Predicted Winner: Eddie


Comments

Popular Posts